Cover page word report cover page business cover page book cover page cover page template facebook cover page cover page landscape portfolio cover page. Cover Page Designs & Templates - 14,621 royalty free vector graphics and clipart matching Cover Page. Cover pages can be made easily on Microsoft Word (MS Word). You can easily modify margins and add text, color, monograms, and pictures to your cover page. If you are a graphic designer, then you must know different software that allows you to create incredible business cover pages. Report cover templates – 5 free word documents download these templates e up with a standard structure of a report cover for any project there are many sites that offer these templates in several variations and you can even them free of cost 15 best microsoft word cover page templates makeuse 2 business cover page essential design no longer. Paper and report templates in Word make formatting and writing your school and business papers a snap. Write outlines, cover letters, speeches, theses, team reports, and business papers with pre-built report template designs or add your own customizations.
The Modern Language Association (MLA) does not require you to create a cover page when you complete your research paper, but some instructors may require it.
If your instructor requires your paper to have a cover page, here is how to make it (very easy). This cover page should include: your school name, your research paper title, your name, your class, your professor name and your paper due date.
How to Format Your MLA Cover Page:
- This page is double spaced and the letters are centered.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- The first letter of each word should be capitalized with the exception of very short words such as: the, and, of, or, a, an, in, to, for. Note: the first letter of the first word should be capitalized, regardless of what kind of word it is.
- Type the name of your university or college.
- Skip to about one-third of the page and type your research paper title, include a subtitle if you have.
- Skip several lines down and type your name, your course name and number, your instructor name and your paper’s due date.
Sample MLA Format Cover Page:
Report Cover Page Template Word
Sample MLA Format Cover Page
Alternate First Page:
If your instructor requires a cover page, you would omit the main heading on your first page. Here is an example of the first page if a cover page is used. You still need your last name and page number on the first page and every other page.
Sample MLA Paper:
Report Cover Page Sample
Visit here for a sample paper with the cover page. The cover page can vary slightly. This paper also has the outline page for your sample.