- Learndash Course Templates
- Learndash Course Page Template Word
- Learndash Course
- Learndash Course Id
- Learndash Course Page Template
Thanks for the article. It seems to me I’m one step closer to my search – a way to build entirely custom Lesson Page layout templates for Learndash courses (preferrably using Elementor or Divi Page builder). Though I’m yet to understand to what extent your post can help me achieve this without seeing an example use case. Add a new Custom Template from the menu that would appear under LearnDash LMS Menu. The new Custom Templates will appear in the admin area of all individual courses under option “Select Custom Template for this Course”. Select the template for individual course.
The Course Grid add-on gives you the ability to create a responsive course library that can be inserted on any page or post of your site. This is a perfect feature if you have a variety of course offerings and want to give users the ability to filter through them by category.
Responsive grid layout of courses
Choose to display your courses in one, two, three, four, six, or twelve columns. Simply insert the shortcode onto a regular page or post and your courses will display.
Filtering by category
Easily allow users to search for course by category using the category filter.
Display course featured image and short description
Courses are displayed with their featured image and a custom short description.
Featured video support
Ability to use a featured video instead of an image.
Dynamic price listing
The price of the course is automatically displayed.
Dynamic status listing
Price ribbon updates if a user has access to the course, displaying either “Enrolled” or “Completed”.
Progress bar support
Course grid can show the user’s course progress with a progress bar.
February 8, 2021 – V1.7.0
- Added ability to use HTML in the short description box
- Added custom text support for groups in the Course Grid
- Added Completed/In Progress/Not Available status for Course Grid ribbons
- Added support for the Course Grid ribbon to show for students enrolled in a group
- Added filter ‘learndash_course_grid_load_resources’ to load styles/scripts dynamically wherever they are wanted using conditional logic
- Updated deprecated .load in jQuery with .on(‘load)’ instead
- Fixed Course Grid styles not being loaded when the shortcode is used in Elementor
- Fixed groups progress indicator
- Fixed undefined variable
- Fixed array index error
April 17, 2020 – V1.6.0
- Added hook to filter course grid html output
- Added docblock for html output filter
- Added class container class names and its filter hook
- Updated ribbon text escaping to wp_kses_post instead of esc_attr
- Updated load grid resources on LD courses archive page
- Updated plugin name and description
- Updated LD get course price helper function to allow users filter the values
- Updated to remove #ld_course_list wrapper on course grid shortcode to prevent conflicts with page builder plugins
- Fixed thumbnail course URL redirects to bare URL instead of nested URL
- Fixed short description unable to be set to empty because legacy value is not saved when saving new value
- Fixed undefined index error
June 7, 2019 – V1.5.5
- Added HTML support for Short Description
- Fixed Legacy Short Description Field Not being transferred to the new Short Description field
May 30, 2019 – V1.5.4
- Fixed course grid assets not being loaded when progress bar is disabled when using Gutenberg block
May 20, 2019 – V1.5.3
- Added short description field to course grid course settings
- Added compatibility for LearnDash 3.0
- Updated to add bottom margin to course grid category selector
- Updated short description rows attr to 3 height
- Updated POT file
- Removed class ‘container’ from course grid wrapper to prevent bootstrap conflict
March 1, 2019 – V1.5.2
- Added box-sizing rule to CSS styles
- Added plugin version to bootstrap style queue
- Added ability to enable 5 col layout bootsrap css and adjust the course grid template
- Updated translation file location
- Updated FREE ribbon color to green
- Updated CSS styles rule cascades
- Updated grid bootstrap col layout
- Updated Apply LEARNDASH_COURSE_GRID_COLUMNS to template file and fix some code formatting
- Fixed bootstrap and styles CSS
- Fixed ld_course_list ID not loading because of priority issue
October 8, 2018 – V1.5.1
- Added preserve ratio JS script
- Updated to use LearnDash_Custom_Label class for some translated strings
- Updated prefix custom bootstrap styles to prevent conflicts
- Updated POT file
- Fixed missing admin script
- Fixed post type permalink
- Fixed video preview display
- Fixed missing admin script
- Fixed add missing text domain to some strings
- Fixed issue where ribbon always display ‘enrolled’ on open course type
August 15, 2018 – V1.5.0
- Added LEARNDASH_COURSE_GRID_COLUMNS and LEARNDASH_COURSE_GRID_MAX_COLUMNS constants
- Added learndash_course_grid_template filter hook
- Added show_thumbnail and show_content support for ld_course_list attributes
- Added support any currency display and currency symbol in course grid price ribbon
- Added ld_course_list ID to text widget
- Added custom ribbon text field meta box setting
- Updated customize bootstrap to use only grid
- Updated allowed video embed to include html tags
- Updated bootstrap version to the official one v4.1.1
- Updated display empty string on ribbon text on closed course that doesn’t have price value
- Updated redirect grid image to custom button link
- Fixed style and script not loading if shortcode only appeared in text widget
- Fixed nested lesson permalink
- Fixed conflict with Elementor plugin
- Fixed custom course ribbon text appearing in lesson and topic edit page
- Removed old bootstrap css file
May 16, 2017 – V1.4.1
- Added oEmbed support for Featured Video
- Updated .pot file to include missing translation strings
May 3, 2017 – V1.4.0
- Added ability to use a Featured Video instead of a Featured Image
- Added ability to use custom text for “See More…” button
- Added individual grid settings meta box on Lesson, Topic, and Quiz custom post types
- Added HTML support for course description meta box
- Added plugin text domain to i18n functions
- Updated CSS styling for button
- Updated .pot file and changed name
- Updated to use active theme templates first if available
- Updated _file_ to plugin constant
- Fixed theme CSS conflicts by adding prefix to CSS classes
- Fixed save_post hook function
- Fixed col attribute on Lesson, Topic, and Quiz custom post types
- Fixed conditional logic alignment
December 14, 2016 – V1.3.0
- Added ability to display course progress bar on the course grid using a variation of the course list shortcode (works with LearnDash v2.3.1 or higher)
- Changed folder name from “learndash_course_grid” to “learndash-course-grid”
July 19, 2016 – V1.2.0
February 11, 2015 – V1.1.0
- Added basic RTL support
- Updated CSS for improved cross-theme compatibility
January 20, 2015 – V1.0
- Initial Release
- Pricing: FREE
Unlimited support & upgrades for active LearnDash licenses.
Your course could already be online!
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee and have a world class community to help you get your course online today!
User Registration plugin provides you with an easy way to create frontend user registration form and login form. Drag and Drop fields make ordering and creating forms extremely easy. The plugin is lightweight, extendible, and can be used to create any type of registration form.
Beside registration form, the plugin also supports beautiful frontend profile account page for profile edit, password change, Log out and more. Users can visit their account page after registration and view the details they have filled and can make changes if necessary.
The registration forms are 100% mobile responsive and optimized to display on any devices.
View All features
Get Free Support
User Registration Plugin in action:
Features And Options:
- Simple, Clean and Beautiful WordPress Registration Forms
- Drag and Drop Fields
- Unlimited Registration Forms
- Inbuilt Login Form
- Frontend Profile account page
- Multiple Column Design
- Multiple Form template designs
- Shortcode Support
- Google reCaptcha Support (v2 and v3)
- Email notifications
- Email Customizers
- Form Duplicate Option
- Admin approval option for registration
- Auto login option
- Email confirmation to register
- Enable/Disable Strong Password
- Default User Role Selection Option
- Support for profile image upload
- Form Preview Option on backend
- User data export in CSV
- Import/Export registration form
- Well Documented
- Translation ready
Learndash Course Templates
User Registration can be easily extended with some premium addons.
Style Customizer – Allows users to customize design elements like color, font size, font color, border, margin, padding and more for registration and login form.
Multi Step Form – Allows users to break lengthy registration form into multiple pages.
Social Connect – Allows users to register/login to your site with social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn.
Content Restriction – Allows you to restrict full or partial content from page, post to only logged in users or logged in users with specific roles. Check our article for content restriction
File Upload – Allows you to add upload field in registration form so that users can upload documents, images and more.
WooCommerce Integration – Integrates and syncs WooCommerce related information to user registration account page like orders, customer details, billings plus allows you to create extended registration page with woocommerce fields. Check detail guide
MailChimp – Lets you sync your registered users with MailChimp list. Automatically add users to your selected MailChimp list upon registration.
Advanced Fields – Lets you add advanced extra fields such as WYSIWYG, Time picker, Phone Number, HTML, Section title in form.
Conditional Logic – Lets you apply conditions to your fields. Conditional Logic allows you to show or hide certain fields based upon other field’s value.
Profile Connect – Allows admin to connect users registered via other forms to User Registration selected form.
PDF Form Submission – Lets you export user’s data in PDF, PDF file as email attachment on form submission.
Payments (PayPal) – Integrates PayPal into your forms for registration fee payments, donations, and more.
Stripe – Allows you to accept one time or recurring payments in your registration forms using Stripe.
Geolocation – Collects and stores users geolocation data along with their form filled information.
LearnDash – Allows users to view their registered learndash courses, course progresses, expiry date on my account section and more.
Invite Codes – Allows you to restrict the registration on your site to only users with invite codes. Check our invitation code guide
Field Visibility – Allows you to hide registration fields on the registration form but show it in the account profile page and vice versa. Also, make selective fields read-only on profile page, registration form or both.
Customize My Account – Allows you to create, edit and delete additional tabs on the account page along with custom content for that tab. Also supports drag and drop sorting of account tabs.
Extras – Combines a bunch of smaller features like analytics, popup forms, domain whitelist, auto password generation, and more.
Import Users – You can easily import users on your WordPress site. Just select the form to which you want to import the user, choose a user data file in CSV format, map the fields, and import.
Zapier – Connect your user registration forms with Zapier to over 1500 web applications and pass form data. So, you can save your time by quickly automating your work.
Email Templates – Allows you to choose an email template or create a custom email template. It offers an easy-to-use customizer for you to change the look and feel of your User Registration emails.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- User Registration - Custom Registration Form, Login And User Profile For WordPress
Learndash Course Page Template Word
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the User Registration plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to User Registration->Add New and start creating a registration form.
Do I need to have coding skills to use the User Registration Plugin?
No, you don’t need any coding skills. One can simply drag and drop fields, arrange them and use built-in shortcodes to display the form.
Does the plugin work with any WordPress themes?
Yes, the plugin is designed to work with any themes that have been coded following WordPress guidelines.
How can admin access registered users data?
All the users registered via the registration forms and their data can be accessed from the Users menu in the WordPress Dashboard.
Can a user edit their profile informaton after registration?
Yes, a registered user can access their profile details via the account page. One can create an account profile page for their user using the shortcode available.
Does the plugin come with a login form as well?
Yes, the plugin has a shortcode for the login form.