Thousands of Jumpsharers upload millions of ideas and work files every month. Many of you have requested a better way to organize their uploads. Today we’re excited to announce one of the biggest design refreshes of our web dashboard since launching Jumpshare.
The new web dashboard is fully responsive, it works everywhere you do – on the desktop, tablet, or mobile. You will notice bigger visually beautiful thumbnails and the ability to quickly switch between large grid, normal grid, and list view from the dashboard instead of having to navigate to the Settings page.
|Initial release||September 2012; 8 years ago|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, MacOS, IOS|
|Type||File sharing, Screenshot, Screencast|
Jumpshare Pricing Overview. Jumpshare pricing starts at $9.99 as a flat rate, per month. There is a free version. Jumpshare offers a free trial. Jumpshare is an incredibly fast and secure file sharing, image annotation, and collaboration app that works in real-time. Get a shareable link as soon you start uploading, or share your files via email directly from the app. It’s the fastest way to share photos, videos, documents and everything else. We have partnered with the folks over at Jumpshare, bringing an exclusive deal to our members. Jumpshare combines file sharing, screenshot capture, and video recording – all in one platform, for PC and Mac, allowing you to share your work and ideas through instantly shareable links. Jumpshare is a web-based file-sharing software that allows you to share visual documents with others. Besides file-sharing, the software also comes with some built-in collaboration tools, and the ability to annotate and share screenshots. Currently, there are two versions of. Jumpshare makes bold claims in protecting user’s security and privacy but falls short in delivery. Our Score: 6/10. Jumpshare claims to use military-grade encryption for stored data and employs all the usual bells and whistles to establish a secure connection between the client and the servers.
Jumpshare is a visual communication platform that combines file sharing, screenshot capture, and screen recording in one app. It is available on Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Web app. Jumpshare uses a freemium business model: free accounts are offered with limited storage, while a paid subscription is available with expanded storage and sharing options.
The company was founded by Ghaus Iftikhar in October 2011. Initially, Jumpshare allowed guest users to upload and share files; signing up was later made mandatory. Jumpshare expanded the offering by introducing screenshot capture and video recording tools on August 19, 2015.
- ^Iftikhar, Ghaus. 'Jumpshare Launched!'. Jumpshare Blog. Retrieved 11 September 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Klosowski, Thorin. 'Jumpshare, the Easy File Sharing App, Adds Support for Screencasts, Notes, and More'. Lifehacker. Retrieved 11 September 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Paul, Ian. 'Share files quickly and easily with Jumpshare'. PCWorld. Retrieved 11 September 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Heddings, Lowell. 'Jumpshare is a Super Easy Way to Share Files Online'. How-to Geek. Retrieved 11 September 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^TechJuice. 'The TechJuice Show, in conversation with Ghaus Iftikhar of Jumpshare'. TechJuice. Retrieved 11 September 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Love, Dylan. 'Take A Tour Of Jumpshare, A Simplified Dropbox That Doesn't Require An Account'. Business Insider. Retrieved 11 September 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Voo, Brian. 'Share And View 200+ File Formats With Jumpshare'. Hongkiat. Retrieved 11 September 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Lightner, Rob. 'Share files with one click and view in the browser with JumpShare'. CNET. Retrieved 11 September 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'Jumpshare for Mac 2.0 Adds Screenshot Annotation, Screencasting, Note-Taking Tools And More!'. The Jumpshare Blog. 19 August 2015.