Template Library Explore 200+ beautifully designed free & pro Elementor templates, which our team of professional web designers created just for you. Professional Template Kits, built for Elementor Envato Elements Template Kits. The easier and fully flexible way to create WordPress websites with Elementor. View all Template Kits.
- Template Kits will have 'Elementor Template Kit' in the item title. For help installing WordPress Themes, see this article. To import Template Kits purchased on Themeforest, you may use the Template Kit - Import plugin from Envato to easily import the templates into your WordPress site!
- Elementor Experts is our verified global discovery network connecting pro marketers, designers, developers and other web creators. Find experts from around the world for your next project, or get hired by creating an Elementor Expert Profile which allows you to showcase your finest designs, developments, and marketing projects.
Create professional WordPress websites faster than ever with the Envato Elements WordPress plugin.
Join 200,000+ website creators – Browse and import Elementor Templates and premium stock photos without leaving WordPress.
Free Template Kits for Elementor
Everyone has access to try thousands of free page and block templates to use within Elementor. All you need to do is browse, import, then customize
Premium Template Kits for Elementor
Professionally designed, code-free & fully flexible. Full page templates, or block templates, available for Envato Elements subscribers.
Royalty-free Stock Photos
Envato Elements subscribers can easily import over 1 million, royalty-free photos without leaving WordPress.
Envato has created an unlimited Elementor templates resource, offering a huge array of templates that fit almost every purpose.
Ben – CMO, Elementor
What is Envato Elements
Envato Elements is your ultimate creative asset subscription. Get unlimited downloads of themes, plugins, graphics, photos, fonts and more. Everything you need for your next project for one low price.
What is a Template Kit?
A Template Kit is a collection of templates that have been designed to help you create a website for a specific niche industry, with the help of a page builder, like Elementor.
What is the connection with Envato Elements?
Envato Elements subscribers can connect their account to access hundreds of premium Template Kits as well as millions of Premium Stock Photos – all ready to be imported directly into WordPress.
Will Template Kits work with my theme?
Yes! The Template Kits plugin & our Templates are intended to work with your favourite WordPress themes.
Will it work with my favourite page builder plugin?
Template Kits currently work with either Elementor and or Elementor Pro. We are in the process of adding support for more popular page builders, so watch this space!
What about Gutenberg?
We hope to provide Template Kits for Gutenberg in the future – if it is possible!
How are the templates licensed?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Does the plugin use an External Service for Content or Tracking?
As of version 0.0.9 or later, when your website communicates with our service we record the version of our plugin that you are using and the templates/photos that you have requested.
How do I get support, report issues or provide feedback?
If you have any questions or feedback for the team, please send an email to [email protected]
Style Kits extends the flexibility of Elementor Theme Styles and introduces the first library of Theme-Style-ready template kits and blocks.
Advanced Theme Styles
Style Kits for Elementor adds meaningful UI controls to Theme Styles for the most important variables of your layout system in Elementor:
- Column Gaps
- Outer Section Padding
- Buttons Colors (per size)
- Accent colors
- Background classes and many more…
Theme Style Presets
Get an unfair design advantage by importing read-made theme style presets for pre-configured styling on typography, colors, forms, spacing and more. Design more consistent layouts through global styling.
Theme-style-ready template kits and blocks library
The first-of-it’s-kind template library for Elementor.
In the Style Kits library, each template kit comes with its own theme style preset. Mix-and-match theme styles and layouts and enjoy built-in design consistency.
Boost your Elementor design workflow with Style Kits Pro
- Unlimited access to a hand-made library of premium Template Kits, Theme Style Presets and Blocks that adapt to your existing Theme Styles.
- Inline style cleanup tools that reset your layouts from inline styles. Turn your existing pages into theme-style-friendly layouts with a few clicks.
- Smart highlight tools that help you identify elements with custom classes or custom CSS applied to them.
- Advanced Theme Style tools. Enjoy more design flexibility in the editor with more UI controls in theme styles.
- User Role management
- Unsplash integration
- Dynamic colors (Requires Elementor Pro v2.9+)
- Cards (Soon)
– Visit the AnalogWP Website
– Follow on Twitter
– Like us on Facebook
– Join our Facebook community
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working. e.g.
Elementor Blog Template
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/analogwp-templatesdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly..
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Head to ‘Style Kits’ page from WordPress sidebar menu.
Do the templates require Elementor Pro?
Elementor Pro Template Kits Pdf
No, you do not need Elementor Pro at this point. All the templates that are provided for free are only using the Contact Form widget (which is an Elementor Pro feature). But you can always replace with your favorite contact form plugin.
What fonts are you using in designs?
All font pairs in our templates are Google web fonts, we love typography and are always in the look-out for great font combinations.
Can I use the templates for client projects as well?
Yes, you can. You can use the templates in any number of personal or client projects. However you cannot re-distribute the templates without our prior consent. You can view the full terms and template licensing here: https://analogwp.com/terms-of-use/.
What are Style Kits?
Style Kits (since v1.2) is a collection of the custom Typography and Spacing styles that you have added to your templates, which can be reused with other templates, making the process of creating new templates a lot easier.
How frequently do you add new designs?
We try to follow a consistent release cycle of two templates per week.
Will the templates work with my theme?
Definitely, given that you have Elementor in your theme setup, the templates will get imported and work just fine.
Where can I get help?
Our dedicated support team has your back. Please reach out via our website at https://analogwp.com/.