This article answers some of the frequently asked questions about credit card charges from Dropbox.
How can I look up a Dropbox charge on my credit card statement?
AdirOffice Ultimate Drop Box Wall-Mounted Mailbox - Hanging Secured Postbox - Durable Spacious Key - Perfect for After Hours Deposits Payments Key and Letter Drops 4.3 out of 5 stars 31 $59.95 $ 59. AdirOffice Ultimate Drop Box Wall-Mounted Mailbox - Hanging Secured Postbox - Durable Spacious Key - Perfect for After Hours Deposits Payments Key and Letter Drops 4.5 out of 5 stars 290 $59.87 $ 59.
Open Dropbox Account
If you don’t recognize a Dropbox charge on your credit card, you can look up the email address and payment date associated with it.
Dropbox Payment Address
All Dropbox purchases made with a credit card will appear on your statement as DROPBOX*(transaction ID).
To look up a credit card charge:
Dropbox Payment Page
- Find the transaction ID for the Dropbox charge on your credit card statement. You can do this by searching your statement for 'Dropbox'.
- Click to visit our credit card charge lookup tool.
- Note: If you paid with PayPal or another form of payment, you won't be able to use this tool but can contact Dropbox support for assistance.
- Enter the transaction ID.
- If you’re not signed into Dropbox, you may have to enter the last four digits of your credit card number and the expiration date.
- Click Submit. You’ll see the account email associated with the charge, as well as the transaction details.